Class A Air Brake
This video shows air pressure on the instrument panel it tells you how much pressure is in the system the normal operating pressure range this will help you detect a malfunction before it becomes an emergency.
- Make sure the air pressure is above 100psi – 120psi.
- Turn the key to the off position.
- Turn the key to the on position, do not start the truck.
- Press both air brake valves in, red valve first then yellow in second.
- Air pressure will drop, allow pressure to stabilize.
You Do Not Have Access To View The Video. Please Purchase The Course To View It.